September 22, 2007

Family Pictures!

Sorry it has been so long since you've seen Eli! He is doing so well! He sleeps from 10 to about 6 in the morning and is pretty laid back as of now. He's definitely fattening up as his cheeks have invaded the rest of his face.
I actually got some family pictures done! I do lots of professional swaps with friends and Brandy Cunningham came over to take pics of our family yesterday. It was right in between lunch and nap time, so getting an actual picture taken was torturous. Thank goodness Brandy is a Mommy and a very patient person! Here a few of my favorites from the session.


















4 comments:

  1. Wow. Your family is like a bunch of pro models.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are your kiddos!!? :) Brandy did a super job!

    Joni

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a DARLING family!! :o)

    miss you lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiera, your family is beautiful!!! Love all of the photos!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!