August 9, 2008

I Heart Tony and Emily

I just got done shooting an E-Session with Tony and Emily.  We had such a great time.  They allowed me to drag them around the near east side of Indy...my "somewhat sketchy" side of town.  They were up for anything! Secluded graffitied abandoned buildings...standing next to fast moving objects... I love it when couples are like that!  I have so many favorites and I can't wait to make a guest sign-in book out of all of them for you guys! Thanks for being so amazing! 

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



2 comments:

  1. I love these locations! This couple looks like they totally rock! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiera - these are all great! Wow...this girl looks so much like somebody I went to highschool with (her name is Emily too). I don't think it's her though. Great seeing you the other night!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!