November 6, 2008

Family: The Stewarts

I've taken pictures of this sweet family before...this time half of the kids were taller than me!

How do I explain this family? They make me be a better Mommy.  I see how much they truly love and respect one another.  They genuinely love being around one other  Plus, they laugh all time too. Doesn't get any better than that! I feel like every picture below tells a little story...I hope some of them make you laugh like they did for me :o) Love you guys...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These next two make me laugh the most...you know why!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

  1. OMG, Kiera! First of all, you are so talented. Second, I LOVE the photo of the Stewarts where Ivette and Marlin's son is head snuggling with Grandma. how precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!