September 10, 2010

The Greenwood Family :: Indianapolis Portrait Photographer

This family has multiplied since I last saw them! And OH are the lovely and cute and squeezable and little! It was great to hang around a family with kids so close together in age...just like my family! We had some beautiful indoor lighting to play around with. Here are my favorites. Beware of the fierce eyelashes below!


Yes, many family photo sessions start out like the two below. Having fun and being silly!





Gorgeous!!!



I love this one of mr. first born!



I wanted to take this sweet baby girl home with me.



What little boy doesn't love batman? I love this picture...




Hold it. Hold it. Yes mom and dad I did get him not moving :o)











This crib has been handed down a few times. Love that!





Fav





Ridiculous!!!!






I love this smile.










Fav







Family wrestling time (with one big lip :o)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!