July 17, 2007

Jenna and Dax

On the biggest day of the year 7-7-07, we made our way to the quaint town of Columbus to be with Jenna and Dax. Although it was 172 degrees outside and poor Dax tore his ACL a week before...the wedding was amazing. From the cutest church in Indiana, to the covered bridge, to the fun at the reception...we had a blast! They put up with my big belly and everything. Here are just a few of my favorites.


Jenna is so good with detail!





This is definitely one of my favorites! I know we didn't have all the time you wanted, but I hope this is what you were looking for!

The steamer worked!


Are you kidding me? Look at her!


Jenna and Dax exchanged their gifts right before the ceremony started...sneaky!



Here is the sanctuary of Dax's Dad's Church! The second floor balcony made for some great pictures!

Thanks for looking at me...this is what all photographers love!




Leah, I just had to put you in here! I just took pictures of her precious baby Karis and when she got up to sing during the ceremony I thought she was too far away from the mic...the girl doesn't even need a microphone! I literally had to sit down while she was singing because it was so beautiful!

Again, loving the balcony!



These next few dancing pictures were my favorites. Jenna couldn't stop smiling and Dax couldn't stop staring at her! It's like they had been waiting for this all day!


Jenna and Dax, thanks again for letting us be a part of your special day! I'll keep you posted about the baby!

5 comments:

  1. Your stuff is rockin' Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna sent me the link so I could see this sample of the pics. We both think they are wonderful & can't wait to see the rest. Love the angles & balcony shots. Thanks so much! Pat (Mother of the Bride)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin,

    Thanks for looking! That means a lot coming from you. I have to say that if I don't use some self-restraint every pictures would either be blue/brown or desaturated! Thanks for always sharing your knowledge! I think I'm going to try out a KISS book soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat,

    I'm so glad you love the pictures! I have some good ones of you and your hubby as well! You were so fun to work with! Kiera

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kiera-

    The pics are AMAZING. You are so talented. Lovin' em. :) Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!