July 13, 2007

PUG photo shoot

Here are a couple of my favorite shots from our PUG (Pictage User Group) meeting on Thursday. Thanks for taking an entire pregnancy shoot for me! I've never had that done!



Jennifer Driscoll...isn't she so cute?! Thanks for cooking for us. Yummy!




Megan W. My new found neighbor that isn't my neighbor anymore! You're hot baby. Hope you're having fun with your racing crew this weekend.



Jennifer Stump posing for us! I have some more of you with your camera I'll bring next time!



Amie Droese...inspirational beyond words...and she just had twins!





Our fearless ADHD leader. We love you Kevin!...and your new presets.



We're pretty awesome!

5 comments:

  1. Rock ON! You've just joined the blogging ranks and have already figured out how to post photos. I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOL! Nice shots!! And thanks for doin' the "model" thing for us! That was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Keep us posted on the delivery. I know you can post while you're laboring. OR NOT.

    Janet P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for checking out the site! You keep making me better! Had a few contractions today...hopefully we'll get to meet him soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I didn't make it guys! Will definitely be at the next one. Keep blogging and we expect updates from the delivery room!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!