August 18, 2007

My Beautiful Brides

Life is starting to feel a bit more "normal"...whatever that means. Thanks for being patient for your albums! My pseudo-maternity leave is nearing an end as I meet with new clients this month! The next 3 weeks will be dedicated to album design and construction. I just need you to make an "album" folder on your pictage account for me with around 70 pictures in it...give or take. Just give me a call or write me if you have ANY questions. I love putting together a good love story, so this will be so much fun for me...even if it is only 20 minutes at a time! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!