November 15, 2007

Fall E-Sessions!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from my engagement sessions this fall. I get the best clients!

We totally lucked out with the weather on Monday. I told Erin and Brian just to ad lib...which is a bit intimidating. They did such a great job. I love the sky line ones!





Amber and Chuck...thanks so much for driving up for this! What a beautiful day! I can't wait to be in French Lick with you. The leaves pictures turned out great (ps I chose a lot of kissy ones:)


16 candles anyone? Jake Ryan Rules!





So I've decided that Jesse is a closet model. He seriously had his vibe on the entire shoot. And he's a romantic! He stopped this watch at the exact moment he proposed! Awesome job guys! I know you were nervous! Thanks for going to some creepy places with me!








Kathy could not stop smiling...this is a good thing! I loved looking at the 7 pictures in a row of you trying NOT to smile during this one pose...it just didn't work :) It wasn't you at all.







Okay, Thuan (pronounced Sun) is hilarious, and Kara's eyes are amazing. Thanks for spicing things up a bit and making me laugh out loud. I can't wait to see you again this spring!






Becca and Luke. Go Warriors! We all went to the same High School...just a few year apart (wink wink). Luke, you did a great job! I'm sure you'll be fully prepared come June!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!