November 15, 2007

NKOTB

If you have NO idea what the title of this post means, please stop reading...you're making me feel old! So I totally loved New Kids On the Block when I was a tween...and probably even after it was appropriate. The reason I am even bringing this up is because my daughter was going around the house telling me what all the letters in the alphabet "say". While I was making dinner (which doesn't happen every night by the way) she got to the letter O and I busted out with "Hangin' Tough"...in which the first line is, of course, "O, O, O, O, O" (you know this will totally get stuck in your head right?). I then proceeded to do the Hangin' Tough dance (I don't even know how to explain what this looks like). I'm pretty sure I've scared them for life. Dare I say that my first slow dance ever was to Joey Joe's, "I'll be lovin' you foreva". Yup, being a tween rules. Please enjoy the following pics of some teenagers and tweens I've shot recently. This isn't my normal age range...which I think is why I loved it so much! Note: I did not do the NKOTB dance for them! Peace out!





















2 comments:

  1. I love your pictures about as much as I love the New Kids on the Block story! Maybe we can do a mini "concert" at Thanksgiving just like we used to! :-) Love you!

    Pud

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I love/loved the New Kids...I was totally hot for Jordon. I saw them in concert twice and even made up a story about how I met them! Good to know another fan! I knew I liked you for some reason.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!