December 19, 2007

Charlie Barlie

I've known Katie and Hank since 7th grade and it's so fun that we're still so close. I've photographed their wedding and every sweet boy she's had so far. And oh, those eyes (see pictures below)! Charlie was born a week before my Eli and Kate and I were both wallowing in our "overdue" misery together. It was so nice to talk to someone everyday and to have them know exactly how I was feeling during my TENTH month of pregnancy! Here are some of my favorites and a slideshow below (I totally think of your boys when I hear this song!) Love you guys! Enjoy!









My favorite part about this slide show is all the pictures of the boys and all the silly faces and looks one right after another...thank goodness for digital!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!