December 6, 2007

Mini wha????

What was I thinking? I've signed up for the 2008 Mini Marathon. Let's just say that my track days are long gone...not to mention I was a sprinter and NOT a marathoner. Luckily, I have happy people to run with. Jen and I ran a mile without stopping last week. Although Jen will say this was a big deal to her (she's a "real" runner deep down inside)...this really was a big deal to me! Now if I could just do that 12 more times I'd be set! It's the first time I've signed up for something that I'm not too sure I can do. It will be good for me though...right?

I took some pics for Jen's family last week and I just had to share. They are so cute! Slideshow to come soon! Thanks Jen.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!