April 11, 2010

Charlie :: Indianapolis Children's Photographer

Charlie, oh Charlie :o) This little bundle of joy was so precious! I had some great light to work with, 2 awesome parents, and 2 amazing blue eyes! Charlie is 4 months old. What a great age! I'm really excited about these pictures. I hope you enjoy too!

Look Mama...we did get some smiles :o)

Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket




I love this one.
Photobucket



Peek!
Photobucket



Are you kidding me with those eyes! FAV!
Photobucket




Life with Charlie. This one just stood out to me. I think because of its authenticity.
Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




LOVE this one! I think I could just make a post of all his hat pictures :o)
Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Does this one count as holding his feet? We were trying to make him do that the whole session. I say yes :o)
Photobucket




Photobucket




1 comment:

  1. Kiera, seriously, the one of this little guy "peeking" at you... I would want that on my wall and I don't even know that baby. Once again, thank you for inspiring me. You rock

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!