May 5, 2010

I'm Alive!

Hello dear friends! I just looked at my last post and realized that I haven't written in quite a while! I can't believe it's already May! My kids have been keeping me super busy, making me laugh (and cry), and inspiring in all areas of my life. My super talented hubby is redoing our entire laundry area by himself. He's amazing. I'm out of a washer and dryer for a while! Not great while trying to potty train! Which explains the iphone picture below. he he he


Sometimes you just need to eat in the nude :o)

Josh and I have been enjoying trying new places to eat. I love asking restaurant questions on facebook. I think I received 22 different comments about it. LOVED it! Plus, we found some cool new places. The guys in our neighborhood all love the Mexican Grills Restaurant in Fountain Square. We LOVE Fountain Square.




I've had a wonderful winter break. Coming from teaching, I feel like I still get a little time off. It's just in the winter instead of the summer now. I feel refreshed and excited! I've done a ton of little babies and now I'm shooting more seniors and a wedding this weekend. Plus I've decided to do ONE MORE WORKSHOP before summer! This will be another basic workshop. Think...present for Mother's Day! May 22nd. More on that to come as well. Here's a sneak of the blogs I'm working on now.


Nathan turns the big ONE!
Photobucket



Miss Lorna...yes, she's just as beautiful inside as she is out! Stunning
Photobucket


I trust Jessica to watch my kids, so you know she's amazing. We had a blast shooting these! GORGEOUS
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!