August 20, 2010

Ben & Alex and 100 degrees :: Indianapolis Children's Photographer

I've been wanting to take these pictures FOR-EV-ER! What a blast I had taking pictures of these sweet boys and their mama and papa! Even though it was about 1,000 degrees outside, we used our keen sense of artistry and "make it work" parenting skills to not sweat too much.

This amazing family lives in Colorado and was traveling through Indy a couple of weeks ago. I've known Ben and Alex's parents since I was 16ish...so, ahem, for a while :o) We were all part of the DePauw family...back in the 90s!

You may need to sit down and prepare yourself for some of the most beautiful eyes. Holy Moly! Thank you Millers for being some of the coolest people I know!



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!