August 24, 2010

Rania & Jeff's E-Session :: Indianapolis Wedding Photographer

I'm so excited about this wedding coming up in October! Rania and Jeff were so delightful. And the lighting we had to work with was delicious! I haven't shot at the canal for-ev-er so it was fun to go to different places and play around. After our ninja like parking experience we tried to find a tennis court (as that's where these two met!) but alas! IUPUI has decided NOT to have anymore cool courts, so we went down around the busy canal instead. I LOVE these pictures...I hope you do too!



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!