October 16, 2007

The Lefebvre Family Pictures



I had the privilege of meeting Mr. Jack and Mr. Alex this week! Their blue eyes were just mesmerizing! Although this started out as a family photo shoot, it soon turned into Mr. Jack's shoot...which was perfect because he was being so fantastic and Mommy wanted some good birthday pictures of him! I couldn't snap fast enough to catch all of Mr. Jack's energy...although the blurry pictures just capture his joy of life...and cool Power Ranger moves! Here are just a few of my favorites. There is a slide show at the end! Hope you smile like I did when I saw these!













1 comment:

  1. Kiera-

    Oh these are fantastic...although I may be a little biased:) We loved working with you and Mr. Jack said you were "lots of fun." Can't wait to see all the pictures. Thanks so much for your beautiful work!

    -Emily

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!