October 21, 2007

Nikki and Troy's Wedding

Let's just say that when Mindy and I pulled into the parking lot and the groomsmen were out there enjoying some Irish car bombs...we knew we were going to have a blast! The weather was amazing...and so were all the dresses! The reception was perfect...Nikki can dance! These are just a few of my favorite pics that show how fantastic the day was. Don't forget to check out the slideshow for even more! Thank you so much for letting us share in your special day guys! PS There are NO bats in the cave (wink wink).














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!