February 19, 2008

For Nomi...Celtic Cutie

I'm still a bit rusty with my camera video...ie you'll need to lay on your left side to see this comfortably. Josh put this uniform on Xav as pajamas and so I found him like this this morning...still a bit tired. He strutted around in it later like he was Beckham. I had to PRY it off of him before he ate...could you imagine what those white shorts would have looked like after a 1 year old ate breakfast!!! My favorite is the little bum scratch at the end. Many thanks to our Scottish soccer enthusiast Aunt Nomi, who fills our little world with pure joy. We can't wait to see you this year! C'mon the hoops!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kiera,

    Thanks for the comments on my website at the PUG yesterday. I've already changed some of the things, check it out if you're not busy and tell me what you think.

    btw...I've got to say I love your Blog!

    I've got a lot of work to do to "market" myself, but it's cool hanging out with you in PUG land!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!