February 26, 2008

Hair Product and Princesses...A day in my life!

I thought I'd document parts of my day and see what it looks like all together. I definitely laughed...I guess if I didn't I might cry! I just used my little point and shoot so it's nothing fancy. So this is the first "event of the day... whenever it gets too quiet my older son is into something! This time it was wax stuff for hair. Instead of putting a wee bit in he had chunks all over! This is what he looked like after I took most of it out.

Then we painted a Valentine for Daddy



I feed Eli...a lot


Ky finds a princess outfit and decides to read (love this one!)



Ky is always singing! I love this one because she is in her zone...hands on tummy, eyes closed. But Xavier is totally rocking it on the mic (he gets this from Daddy and Uncle Jonny). Eli is oblivious to everything and is enjoying his chew toy:o)


By the time the kids are down for a nap I get to clean up and get some laundry put away. Here is the before:


Here is the after


Here is a Ky montage! She's decided to change her own clothes throughout the day...I knew it was bound to happen at some point! She's also decided to put new things on her feet! Note the stacking stars and the oven mits...those cracked me up. I of course had to capture the inner diva in her as well. I must say that my favorite pic is the one of her reading to Eli. Oh how he loves her! What a good big sister she is!





Eli eats...again!




I did get a brief moment with Eli towards the end of the day. I realized I hadn't taken any 6 month pics. Here are a few of my favorites.


These are only the bits I'm willing to share! Even so, they continue to amaze me...

4 comments:

  1. I need to document my day like this! I love the hairdo...very hip! And Eli's photos are so cute.

    I can't remember if I've commented on here before or not. I'm jumping into the photography biz with my mom who's been in it for a long time. So I've been checking out all the local photographers hoping to get to know them better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!

    These kinds of pictures/videos make my life so much better! Ky's pictures cracked me up- literally was laughing out loud. I can just imagine the crazyness! Can't wait for the weather to clear up so I can hopefully make it over there to visit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maya! So glad you found me! Please let me know if you'd like to get together and talk or anything! Thanks for your interest and encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pud...we need to see you SOON! My kids need a big dose of YOU! Can't wait to see you soon. Love you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!