May 30, 2009

Kim + Jason :: South Carolina Destination Wedding

We are down here in Charleston, South Carolina for the fabulous wedding of Kim and Jason!  Josh is shooting with me this weekend, so it's a mini vaca for us too :o)  Josh's brother is in the wedding and he also knows quite a few of the friends down here supporting Kim and Jason.

Last night was the rehearsal dinner at Folly Beach.  It is SO beautiful down here.   We were threatening by a few thunderstorms that were taunting us, but alas after a 5 minute light mist the sun reappeared and it was sunset as usual.  I had fun taking pictures of everybody!  The children here must all come from a modeling agency...they are so gorgeous (more of them soon)!  Here's the first batch from last night.  I'll be putting quite a few more on my facebook page soon :o)


Kim and Jason!




This is Jason's sister and sweet niece!


Rehearsing at the pier...LOVE Kim's hat!


Are you kidding me? How sweet is this moment?!


Indy girls with attitude :o) This picture is money. Period.


Jon and Josh being awesome. No lateral dives for Josh this wedding :o)



Kim and her soccer buddies...girls after my own heart. They all played together in college.


The bridesmaids :o)


Okay...could they be any more gorgeous!?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!