July 25, 2009

Retro Urban Session::Indianapolis Children's Photographer

Retro Urban is just one way I can describe this amazing family! I've been wanting to capture these kiddies with my camera for a long time now. We had so much fun. When I first arrived, I asked their Mama what she wanted to remember at this moment of their lives...basically what are some normal everyday things that would remind her of the summer of '09. After thinking about it, she had a list :o) I had so much fun going all over the house, back yard, neighbor's houses etc. My kids LOVE her kids and I definitely know why. Plus, they are GORGEOUS! Here are just a few of my favorites.
His favorite.

I LOVE this picture. They were looking out the window when I arrived and I was greeted with wild hand waving.

Playing "ice cream shop"


This old house was in the neighborhood...it made for a great background.

With great friend and neighbor, Kyle Ragsdale, artist extraordinaire!

Dance 101

They are laughing at Mama dancing behind me :o)

The kids dancing in front of Kyle's murals.

4 comments:

  1. you really are amazing.

    btw, kyle was my best friend's youth minister when we were in high school. good to see him again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the feel of this session Kiera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for noticing Maya ;o) I really loved taking these.

    Anne...that's so cool! He lives across the street and lived with this family for a while.

    Gayle...you rock, you running machine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!