July 24, 2009

Sweet Charlotte:: Indianapolis Children's Photographer

Sweet, sweet Charlotte reminded me so much of my Kylie when she was that age...repeating everything I said, "reading" books for long periods of time, singing songs etc. Just super smart! What a treat for me to think back now as my Kylie just turned 5! Charlotte is about to move soon, so it was perfect timing to document these pictures in her first nursery room and yard. She gave me plenty of faces to work with. I'm pretty sure I was laughing most of the time I was with her and Mommy. Here are just a few of my favorites. I hope you enjoy!



I love it when one picture can tell so much about a family.






Who doesn't love bubbles?


LOVE this one. Favorite!


Here is one of those faces I was talking about...too cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!