July 24, 2009

First and Third Bellies:: Indianapolis Maternity Photographer

I've had two recent pregnancy sessions. One for a first time mama, and one about to have her third. Both just had those basketball bellies...you know the kind...where you can't even tell that they're prego from the back (I'm not going to lie, I was harboring some jealousy :o) I love these girls. The new mama, delivered a few days after the session and is loving on a sweet baby girl. The second mama is waiting to find out if she is having another girl or boy! Enjoy!



Ahhh...what a great view :o)







Sweet Daddy





I know, right, too cute! No matter if this baby is a boy or a girl, he/she will be gorgeous.





I LOVE these...some of my all time favorites




4 comments:

  1. Kiera, these are beautiful! Thank you so much for encouraging me to do the photo shoot, even though I was feeling less than glamorous that day. You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me that you are going to make that last shot into a huge print or canvas! It's precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam...you are ALWAYS hot honey! Sweet Penny is so cute. I can't wait to take the "after" pictures :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maya...I know, right! They were having such a great time and everybody was laughing. What a great memory!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!