January 13, 2010

Jeff & Amber :: Indianapolis Wedding Photographer




While we were away last week I had the opportunity to take some portraits of some friends of mine...we just happened to be in Florida at the same time. I missed their actual wedding ceremony by a day, so they drove down to see me for a portrait shoot. It was actually quite a beautiful day, but don't be deceived by the sun...it was super cold! Amber had her jacket on between shots. Jeff is a great photographer, so I didn't have to bring all of my equipment with them, yayee!
Jeff and Amber, I'm in love with these pictures...I hope you'll love them too!























1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!