January 23, 2010

Lochie-the boy with many hats :: Indianapolis Portrait Photographer

I love Lochie! This cutie is at the BEST age! He just sat there and let me take a million pictures of him. We had lots of outfit changes, including some amazing hats. All of our funny faces and weird baby noises made him smile and I'm super excited about these pictures:o) Nikki and Iain...well done.


Yes, this is another little red chair :o)



"The George Hat"







Love this one!



Cheeks!

Fav!



Lochie's favorite blankie!








1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!