January 15, 2010

Workshop :: Indianapolis Photographer

SOLD OUT!
Thank you to everyone for signing up! I had to make an extra workshop available so we could fit everyone. There will now be a 9-12 and a 1-4 workshop. Emails and details will be coming soon!


Well, I've finally done it. I've joined my two loves together: teaching and photography. Many of my friends having been encouraging me to do this for a while now, and I'm ready and super pumped. Here are a few details:


This will be a very limited class. It really is first come first serve. The location will be downtown Indy. If I have a lot of people interested, I may have any another one in the spring. I want this workshop to be very hands on. So we'll talk about the basics of how to take a great picture and how to get to know your camera better. Then we'll actually shoot with our DSLR cameras and see what we get. A model may be coming, some freebies will be thrown about. But, most importantly, I want you to have fun and come away feeling confident about using your awesome camera. So, tell your friend, bring a friend, I can't wait to see you and have a great time together. If you are seriously interested, please send me an email at: kiera@kieraphoto.com. Payment is needed to reserve your spot. I will send in depth information to those who are in the class.

Until then...Kiera :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!