February 2, 2010

Workshop Review :: Indianapolis Photographer

Well, I had my first workshop of the basics this past weekend. It was a long time coming and something I've been excited about for over a year. I forgot how much I love to teach...

I had 23 amazing women bless me on Saturday. We met in 2 different groups. My goal was to have them leave feeling more confident in knowing their camera and inspired to practice practice practice. Light bulbs were going off left and right :o) I remembered why I loved teaching so much! I also wanted to make sure each person left with some goodies. I had so much fun running around town finding the perfect mix of functional & yummy (see pics below).

I've been needing some pick me ups during these blue winter months (toddler boys inside all day is NO fun!) and the feed back I've been getting has cheered me up. I'm planning on doing another basics workshop in the next month or two, and possibly a more advanced one as well. Please email me if you're interested!
All sorts of fun goodies were in here!
Everyone got their own personalized notebook!
More goodies were inside here too :o)
Look at my hottie model!
Practicing depth of field in the man cave.
Practicing shutter speed with lovely Amie

Figuring out where all the buttons are and then how to change them manually!
This one made me laugh...I promise we were not THAT serious the whole time...we were just concentrating :o)

Ummm...I heart dry erase walls!

Showing before and afters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!