February 24, 2010

Maggie :: Indianapolis Newborn Photographer

I've been taking LOTS of newborn pictures this month and I just can't get enough of them! They're little. They smell good. They can't talk! These things make me happy ;o) Plus, I can mold them into lots of cute positions for some awesome pictures. Maggie is adorable. I was her parent's wedding photographer a couple of years ago. I love seeing my bride and grooms as parents! Maggie was so good for her photo shoot. Check out the Easter basket below...it's too much! Alyce and Allan...good job :o) I can't wait to take her pictures ALL year!




Love the family hands in this one.



I love it when you can catch newborns wide-eyed and completely still just taking everything in.



I fell in love with this hat!



Are you kidding me? Fav.



Simple and perfect.


1 comment:

  1. Love thesse pics of baby Maggie...I went to HS with Alice...I can't access your email address, but would love information on classes you may offer. I have a new camera that I have no idea how to use and would love to sign up for some instruction...please email me at JSpidle1971@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!