June 17, 2010

Cabo-tastic Wedding! :: Cabo San Lucas Destination Photographer

It's always so fun for me to hear what all the guests think about the bride and groom. Everyone said the exact same thing when it came to these two: they were just meant to be...the first time anyone saw them together they knew they'd be getting married.

The mother of the bride, Patty, was the organizer of this whole amazing shindig. Although she noticed little things that didn't come to fruition, I know just what a fantastic job she did. Everything went so seamless! Kudos to Patty for making everyone's experience such a great one!

Here are a few of my favorites from the big day. There is also a slideshow at the end with LOTS of pictures from the Trash the Dress and the Wedding Day.

Allison and Ben...thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day. We fell in love with both of you (and all your friends and family as well!) We hope you're having an amazing time on your honeymoon. I can't wait to hear all about it :o)




The lighting I had to work with was yummy!












Hubba Hubba



These cups were just one part of our awesome welcome bags that Patty had for everyone. The shot the girls just took from those cups was not so awesome!




Favorites:

























Their vows had just about everyone crying...everyone!




Not a bad view, eh?















Stroud family hug!




SLIDE SHOW!
Just press the play button in the bottom left. I don't hand this song out lightly, but Allison heard it on my website and they used it as their guests were seated, so I just had to honor that :o)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! And hey, that's OUR song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for EVERYTHING Kiera...the pics are amazing & I can't wait to see them all!! It was wonderful getting to hang out with you & Josh...& I would love to meet your little ones!!
    Mucho love to you both!!!
    Patty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!