June 30, 2010

Drew + Jes :: Crawfordsville Wedding Photographer

I had another hot sizzling wedding last weekend in Crawfordsville, Indiana. This one was super smooth sailing. Jes is a teacher though, so I expected nothing less :o)

Drew and Jes were married at the Wabash University Chapel. Luckily, I had the awesome Dina with me to help capture all of the amazing details and fun of the day.

The bridal party was super fun and were up for anything (this was good news for me!) Plus Jes and Drew saw one another before the wedding, so we had plenty of time for all of our pictures. Here are just a few of my favs. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy



Jes loves shoe pictures...me too :o) LOVE colorful shoes!


LOVE this one :o)



kieraphoto baby


Drew was cracking me on this one. He totally got into this.



FAV



Okay...cutest ring bearer EVER



Since it was 4 million degrees out the bridal party had these little fans. Super cute idea!




We had a few minutes before we the reception so we stopped off at a few cool places. LOVED this green barn!


Hot-tays!







Jes and Drew had a table full of candy. Ymmmmmmmyyyyy! I love candy "bars"


So Jes and her Dad interrupted their song to dance to some "Crank That" by Soulja Boy. It was awesome. I have no words...



SLIDESHOW BELOW:
Just push the play button on the bottom left.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Bride and beautiful pictures...Crank that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I knew you were going to be a beautiful bride, but these pictures are breathtaking! I'm so happy for both of you! I wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Fabulous!! We are so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!