June 16, 2010

Cabo-tastic! :: Cabo San Lucas Destination Photographer

Josh and I just returned from shooting a wedding in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. It was amazing! I don't even know where to start. 4th grade maybe? Seriously. Mr. Stroud (my 4th grade teacher) is one of my all time favorite teachers (Holla to my Lowell homies!) I babysat his daughters when I was in 6th grade...my bride this week was one of those sweet little girls I babysat :o)

Just my luck, she and her fiance Ben decided to get hitched in Cabo, Mexico! Wahoooo! We started our journey with a trash the dress session on Lover's Beach. There was 15 minute boat ride to get there from our hotel...it took us about 10 minutes to actually get on the boat. Luckily there were no video cameras as we were jumping in the boat for our lives!


Before I go any further, can I just say, the all inclusive Riu Santa Fe was over-the-top fabulous! Our "mini" bar included a fully stocked fridge with beer, water and soda. Plus, the liquor had taps...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?





It was pretty bright out when we were at Lover's Beach, so I just used the sunlight to my advantage :o) Allison and Ben brought their shades and worked it for me!








I love showing brides how beautiful they look!








Not only was this couple HOT, but so is my husband :o)















Disclaimer below: So I was super nervous to get Ben and Allison in the water, even though I know that was ultimately the purpose of the shoot. We finally plunged in...and when I say "plunged" I mean they almost drifted away in the undertow! Also...it was a total bad call to wear a LONG dress to this shoot!




I know I know...super sexy...gasp for air!





At least they were good sports about it.



Ahhh...this is what I was going for...hollywood old school lovin...







By the time we were done in the water, Allison needed a rest and Ben wanted to rock climb. Look how GORGEOUS they both are!







Other fun was had before the wedding as well! This was our "Snorkel" cruise. Allison had the best tunes playing as we drank our way to the fishes



Josh had an extra exciting time navigating the boat and jumping from the rope!










The bachorlette party for was super fun...but this is all you get to see from it :o)







3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics!! I had Mr Stroud too-- loved him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!Lucky you hu?These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouragement ladies!

    Amber...we talked the whole time I was there. It was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!