March 20, 2008

Finnegan + Fitzgerald + St. Patty's Day + Wedding = FUN!

I just did my first total Irish wedding! It was fabulous. Complete with Guinness, blue eyes, Jameson, Irish Stew, some jigs and lots of family. Megan's parents and grandparents were both married at the same church. It was beautiful. A wee bit of drizzle didn't bother this crew...it's in their blood! They even had a bagpiper...just like me!

I have a slideshow at the end with an all-time classic song (I even let it run twice to throughly enjoy the pics). But there are so many stories that go along with certain pictures that I just had to add a few of my favorites.


Because we all feel like this some days :o)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Mavris was such a cool venue. I have a few more weddings there this year and can't wait to go back. These railroad tracks were in the backyard!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was so excited to go to Fountain Square and take pictures. Of course, this is when the rain came! No bother though...we just took umbrellas with us! I love the vintage feel of the this one. I did realize that everyone was freezing and so I told them to yell at me. You'll have to find the next picture in the slideshow to see their faces!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

One of the best parts of the day was when we got out of the limo bus to take pics. We were looking for an overhang so we wouldn't get wet. Deano's Vino was our only option. Thank goodness! After taking a few pictures and causing a ruckus, the owner actually came out and gave Megan and Sean champagne and glasses...and told some Irish jokes naturally. It was so gracious and fun!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Because Megan is a bada**!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Do I not get the most beautiful brides!? Look at these eyes!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I found this room at the church up in the choir loft. I LOVED it the moment I set my eyes on it. Lots of fun pics taken here!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Brave men. They pulled it off too!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These earrings need their own zip code...they were SOOOO amazing.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The couch at The Mavris. Gorgeous!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I could have taken a million pictures of these girls. They were twirling all night!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The groomsmen were cracking us up the whole time we were trying to take Sean's pictures. Although, I must say, every smile was definitely genuine!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Megan and Sean, thank you so much for taking care of us and letting us have so much fun with you.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the picture of the little girls all sitting down, watching the bride and groom dancing! How precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know! That's one of my favorites. Don't you remember watching the beautiful bride and wishing you could be a princess too! Love you Aunt Pud!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!