March 26, 2008

OSP Indy...Out of the Office

I just "got back" from a photography conference here in Indianapolis. I was really only about a half a mile from my house...but it seemed like a different world! All adults (for the most part). All adult conversation. No body asked me to blow their nose. People actually liked talking about lenses and cameras and albums and brides and apertures and shutter speeds and shiny new things! I met some new AMAZING people and hung out with friends that I could spend hours upon hours with but rarely get the chance to. If any of you OSPers (I just said pee-ers) are out there and want to share some pics, please send them my way. I'll try to post some within a week or so. Now...I'm off to answer emails and return phone calls. Thanks for you patience!

PS. OSP stands for opensourcephoto. It's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!