February 1, 2009

Sweet Baby Reese...

Photobucket

I had the opportunity to meet some fabulous new parents this weekend.  Sweet baby Reese was sooo good.  She was alert for the first part, sleepy for the second part, and hungry for the third part (that was my cue she was done with me ;o)!  Reese's Mommy was a totally inspiration for me.  Not only was her home immaculate, she also painted a ton of Reese's furniture!  She totally needs to start her own business!  Jessica, I know you love b/w and sepia, so here are just a few of my favorites.  I hope you enjoy!


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. That cradle is amazing! That has to be my favorite shot too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maya! It was a cradle for Reese's future baby dolls...I love that she fits in it now :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!