February 26, 2009

Vegas: Recap

I had such an amazing time at WPPI. I feel refreshed and inspired. I love to learn and I did...a lot. I love hanging out with my friends, and I got to do that too! Adult conversation is always welcomed :o)

So, as photographers, we do not usually like to be in FRONT of the camera. But alas, we knew we needed some updated shots of ourselves, so a couple of times throughout the week, we went out for some quick shoots. It was definitely different being on the other side of the camera and trying to "work it". Here are some of the shots that I took of my awesome roomies Megan, Lis and Gayle, and some of my buddies, Chad, AdamPat and Maya. There are even a few that they took of me (thanks for making me look good guys!)!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

These next two should totally be in a canon ad :o)
Photobucket



Look at Gayle's guns!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


WARNING: HOT PHOTOGRAPHERS AHEAD!!!


Gayle of Miss G Photography
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Megan of Megelaine Images
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Chad of ChadFranz.com
Photobucket
Photobucket



Photobucket


Maya and Pat of MayaLaurentphotography

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Lis of PurdyPhotos
Photobucket


Photobucket

Adam of abryan photography
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Girl you are HOT! :) You made us look good. And those shots of Megan are super hot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!