March 4, 2009

Contest winner Revealed! Read thoroughly!

And the winner is..........

Daneen! I had so much fun at this birthday party! I even made a slideshow! This is what Daneen says about her wall collage:
I've received so many compliments on my wall of your photos. Everyone loves that they look "real" and not staged. I love that they face my kitchen table and I get to look at them everyday! You have a true gift and I'm happy to share your work with everyone who visits. Thanks again for capturing my family the way I see them.



I was so excited to hear and see all of my pictures on your walls! Wahoo! Below, I've posted a few of my other favorites. Thank you so much for taking the time to enter the contest! Because it was so hard to choose a winner I'd like to offer a 1/2 price portrait session to one of the runner ups. Here's how to win: if your picture is below, and you are the first person to leave a comment, you will receive the 1/2 price session. It's kinda like a mini contest within a contest. Be fast...only the first person wins!






4 comments:

  1. WOO DID I WIN!!!!!!!??? ps i am soo excited and ovbiously obsessed with your blog.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaye! Lyida! Congrats! I just sent you an email about the details. I can't wait to meet your new addition :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess I'm runner up to the runner up. I'd be faster if I wasn't chasing a toddler around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So proud we made the blog again! One of my best friends got married this weekend, so I am back in wedding mode and thought I'd check out some of your new wedding pics. They are all beautiful as usual! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!