June 30, 2009

South Africa Pictures For Sale

Many of you have asked me about purchasing some pictures from my recent trip to South Africa. Well, I finally have them all done and up on Pictage. If you are interested, just go to www.pictage.com/675963

They will only be up for a limited time. Canvases and big prints are available. I'm going to make a few canvases for my boys' safari themed room and frame a few big prints for my living room. There are also wine country and coastal pictures on top of the safari pictures.

I hope you enjoy looking through my amazing experience there! I'm always up for talking about it...for hours on end :o)

Here's a slideshow preview of what you'll see. Just hit the play button on the bottom left.

3 comments:

  1. AMAZING pictures. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kiera, these are beautiful. It looks like you had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! It was so fun to come back to landscapes. My next dream would be to go back :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!