March 1, 2010

Suah :: Indianapolis Newborn Photographer

Ahhh...more precious newborns! Little Miss Suah is amazing. We had an area with beautiful lighting, so I was very excited. She was pretty little, so that made everything even more fun. Mom and Dad are doing a great job as new parents. Here are a few of my favorites.





Suah's Mom bought these ears. Aren't they adorable!



LOVE this one...



I love watching parents just look at their little miracle.



Suah is super alert and her neck strength is unbelievable!





Finally asleep





Fav



She is so active that curling up was not an option. But that is what I love...capturing kids just as they are :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!