July 1, 2010

Colorado Loveliness :: Indianapolis Destination Photographer

My great friend Gayle, of Miss G Photography, invited me to shoot a wedding out in Denver last month. We had a blast together. We talked shop the whole weekend. I LOVED it! To be honest it was more fun than work. Gayle is amazing and she is so dynamic with her brides. I loved working with her. The bride and groom were lovely (see below).

While I was in Denver, I got to stay next door at her sister-in-law's house :o) Rachael and Brian moved away from us a few years ago and we miss them dearly. I had a great time just being with them. I got to do a quick photo shoot for them as well :o)

LOVE YOU COLORADO and I LOVE you Lessmanns and Pritchards!


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!