January 27, 2008

Blogging on my mind

So I've actually missed blogging this past week or so. It's funny, though, how my life has changed since I started this whole process. Now, when something ordinary happens, a Post title comes into my head. For example...we're switching 4 rooms around in our house right now (crazy yet satisfying). One of the rooms is a play room. I've discovered toys I never knew I had! Out from the depths of the closet came a slinky (thinking about the commercial jingle already aren't you!) I let it go down the stairs and it worked! Immediately I saw "THE SLINKY LIVES" scroll across my mind as a blog post title. That's just one example...there are so many more. I guess it kind of relates to the way I see the world...as pictures. BTW, the kids are having a blast with their "new" toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!