January 6, 2008

Catching some rays

We're taking a family vacation with my parents and my brother and his wife for a week right now (our Christmas gift from Mom and Dad). It's about 80 degrees with a few clouds. We pretty much only get one of these a year, so it's a big deal. I, of course, brought my computer to get some editing done. I think of this as a break from the daily grind of taking care of the kids and being able to sit for more than 20 minutes at my work station! I'm on the screened in porch as I write this and the sound of the waves is soothing. I'm pretty sure I'll hear somebody yell, "Mommy" in a few minutes, but for now, I'm basking in God's quietness. Here's a picture from where I'm sitting :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!