January 27, 2008

Kiera's Next Top Model

So some of my fellow photography buddies and I went out for a night time photo shoot. We get together and talk about new photo ideas etc. once a month. I love it! It was so fun to photograph a model. I just love downtown (which I why I live down here) and even though we were total frozen by the end of the session, it was worth it. Here is Michelle looking fabulous!



I love the smoke in the background here!




These two pictures were actually taken with the light that is used to light up Monument Circle. No need for flash here!



We were working with off camera flashes. Don't worry, this alley wasn't too scary!



I asked Michelle to walk across the alley. These people just happened to walk by at the same time and saw all these flashes going off. It was hilarious and I just love this picture.


Warming up at Starbucks afterwards! Love the lens on counter...these are the things I notice!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome stuff, as always. But, you need to get a model release from my camera before you can post that last shot. My camera is very upset about not being asked to be in the picture.

    Much love.
    kev

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey chica... you need to update!:) I miss you.hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, Okay...see above...finally!

    Love you Joni :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!