January 2, 2008

Introducing Miss Natalie

I had the pleasure of taking wee Natalie's pictures this week. She's only about a month old! I find it fascinating that newborns stretch the same and make the same noises. This red head was no different. I'm so happy that Natalie's Mommy and I share the same love for the simplicity of black and white pictures! I did keep a few color just to see that gorgeous hair! Steph and Jack, thanks for letting me be a part of your family for a bit in the midst of holiday craziness!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!