March 8, 2009

Leah + Kiran + Flying Rice = FUN FUN FUN

What a day! Leah and Kiran decided to create a spectacular day by having not one, but two, ceremonies to honor the traditions in their lives. They had a Hindu ceremony in the morning and then a Christian ceremony in the evening. Both were at the amazing Scottish Rite. Leah has such an eye for detail. I could NOT have pulled this off without the help of 2 extra shooters. Morgan and Geno (833-5008) totally rocked it. Here's sneak peek. I'll have a slide show with more details shortly!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


7 comments:

  1. WOW! What a wedding!!! You captured it so well girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maya! It was so fun! I can't wait to go through ALL of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work as usual, Kiera!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos, Kiera. You are a true artist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these might be my most favorite pics from you ever! they are amazing. the details that you captured are...priceless:) you rock.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for you encouragement my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kiera,
    Nice work... I love the coloring in all of these. You captured the details wonderfully!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!