March 29, 2009

Emily and Tony...Finally!

I've been waiting for this one. I took Emily and Tony's Engagement pictures last year and had such a blast. The wedding was just the same.  I just have to say that I LOVE the way that Tony treats Emily...such a gentleman.  He was so attentive to all of her needs. She was so tender with him.    They were both a bit teary-eyed as they saw each other for the first time before the ceremony.   We had plenty of time to get everything done...including going downtown.

The weather was a typical Indiana day...unpredictable.  It rained on and off all day and it was super windy.  Luckily it was somewhat warm and Emily was up for anything (my fav).  

Here are just a few of my favorites!
Click HERE to view the slideshow!

























3 comments:

  1. I knew that song would work perfect for a wedding slide show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I've been waiting to use it...I think it's perfect for them :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiera,

    Thanks for putting up with all of us that day. You were a great sport, and the pics turned out awesome.

    "Brother" (a.k.a. P.J.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!