March 11, 2009

Levi Turns Two Too!!!

side note:  This is me at my Aunt's house on my 4th or 5th birthday.  She always made me the best birthday cakes and custom clothes...she would even make a matching dress for my Cabbage Patch kids...seriously...she is that awesome!  Love you Aunt Bev!
Photobucket

I love taking pictures at birthday parties! The lighting is usually horrible, I don't get super artsy, but I do love the memories that I capture of the day. Especially, when the kiddies are so little. I always love looking back at the pictures my Dad took at my parties. So here are some pics of some of my favorite people in the world. Friends of integrity, service and love. Their little Levi is so precious. Plus, there were TONS of balloons! My kids were going crazy with all of the fun. What a fantastic idea! Love you guys!

BALLOON FIGHT!!!!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

The man of the hour
Photobucket


Photobucket

Handsome Big Brother
Photobucket

Beautiful Sweet Cousin!
Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Those are some pretty cute kids!!! My favorite part of taking photos at bday parties is the cake faces... like that last little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I get one of those sweet bunny cakes, like in the first picture? Yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!