July 2, 2010

Peyton Manning Children's Hospital :: Indianapolis Photographer

I had the wonderful opportunity to take pictures for St. Vincent's Hospital a couple of weeks of ago. It was for the Peyton Manning Children's Hospital Gala. It's a wonderful fund raiser for the hospital. My friend Maya asked me to help out and I was all in :o) I did this event a couple of years ago. and had a blast. This night was just the same. Vince Gill was the special guest and by the end of the night Peyton was singing some Johnny Cash with Vince's band :o) It was awesome!!! My friend, Michael Marcum's business, McNamara Florists, did the amazing flowers!

This is my good friend and sista in the bond (AXO), Ann Hall. LOVE HER!






These parents are also lovely :o)


Vince Gill and Peyton



The IRT looked sensational that night!
























1 comment:

  1. Hi Kiera! I'm Kara's friend, and huge Peyton Manning fan, so she told me about your pictures of this event. So jealous! What great photos--you are one lucky gal!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!