July 6, 2010

Michelle & Casey's E-Session :: Indianapolis Wedding Photographer

I had such a great time taking Michelle and Casey's engagement pictures. We braved a wind storm together...I mean a REAL wind storm...like my feet lifted off the ground a few times kind of wind storm. Michelle and Casey were troopers as I took them to lots of new places I've had my eye on. Lots more reasons why I like living downtown

I met Michelle when she was a bridesmaid in sweet Ashley's wedding. I'm excited to do their wedding this September. Their ceremony will be outside at a winery in northern Indiana. They had me at winery. :o)

Enjoy this little sneak peek!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!