July 7, 2010

Johnny the Newborn :: Indianapolis Newborn Photographer

I finally got to meet Mr. Johnny. I talked to him while he was in his mama's belly, but the other day I got to hold him and take his picture too! He was gorgeous and little. Big sister, Charlotte, has been doing great! I've done Charlotte's pictures before and she is always a treat. I'm in love with these pictures. Enjoy and smile :o)


This crib is an heirloom. I LOVED it!


Simple and beautiful.


I love the swirls on the back of babies heads.




Johnny's very modest.


Pure.


LOVED the bucket!


Big sister lovin.


Mama had this hat. I almost stole it :o)


Everyone should dance around with a tutu on their head...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!