January 6, 2009

I Did It Again...

I left the house without looking in the mirror. I did remember all the children and even buckled them up safely. Then, after a quick glance in the rear view mirror I just about got into an accident. When did this happen to me? Someone could possibly think I was a crazed woman who hasn't slept in months. Although they wouldn't be too much off the mark, I still don't want people to actually THINK that about me. Luckily, as I turned on the radio, a little JT made everything better. Now people driving by probably think I'm a crazed tired woman who can "sing" :o) Enjoy a bit of the love all you Mamas out there!

ps I skipped the hot girl video and just did the pic of Justin...much better :o)

5 comments:

  1. He even makes an old hag like me want to DANCE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AWHhhsome! Thanks for the smie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously! Next time throw a pic of me in the middle and see if anyone notices. That'd be awesome!!! I get that whole "It's Justin" thing all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!